Skip To Main Content

Financial Assistance

ESP students having music class.

If you are in need of financial assistance for child care, we encourage you to apply for a Child Care Payment Assistance Certificate from the Tennessee Department of Human Services (DHS) at

If you are denied child care payment assistance from DHS, we have scholarships available. In order to apply for an ESP scholarship, you must have a denial letter from DHS. Please contact your school's ESP Site Director for more information.